A renowned person named Albert Einstein once said that “Plans are nothing. Planning is everything.”
The verity of the statement stands till date. No matter how many plans you make for an event to succeed, full-proof planning is required for it to be executed and become a success. Using the most powerful tool at our disposal i.e. internet, we can connect with the potential clients and customers. It also ensures that all the event plans are being executed properly.
Talking about the event planning from beforehand, creating an event website is a vital part.
Wondering how is it that essential? Let me list out a few points which highlight the importance of having an event website for any event being hosted.
1. Demonstrating the website and detailing out its aspects: A personal showcasing website is all it takes to detail out the entire event and its various aspects. The audience that an event gets through its own personalized website is considered better than achieving it through other platforms.
Describing all the features of the events using apt demos, pictorial representations like infographics and videos always reaps out benefits.
2. Reverting to the doubts of the audience: A website equipped with an in-chat facility allows the user interaction instantly as soon as they enter the website. Any doubts with regards to the event, any of its features or a relevant content that is being displayed can easily be conveyed via the chats. The interaction with the audience is an amazing way of receiving the feedback as well.
Including an FAQ section on the website will sort out many doubts of the customers. Hubilo, an event-tech company is an excellent example of building customized websites for clients hosting various events. The customization of the website is done according to the requirements of the customer, allowing to create a section for FAQ’s as well.
3. Saving the expenses: Building up an event website in today’s technologically advanced era is an ordinary task like preparing a cup of tea. Using numerous event website templates available online one can, in a span of few hours build an event platform, thus saving various expenses of manual setup.
The use of mobile phones and web application services have increased the user’s activity online and using this as an advantage one can promote their event without even spending a single penny.
With the use of ongoing trend of inculcating affiliated channel marketing, an organization can reap out benefits for their events and boost up the event ticketing and event marketing process, thus saving oodles of bucks.
4.Less Time-Consuming: Manually managing and promoting an event is far more stressful and time-consuming. Event website provides you with the ease of accommodating all the information together at one place and managing all the issues from a single platform with no time bounds.
With in-hand event website templates the task of creating a website further becomes effortless.
“Success has no time limits.” — abide by this quote and work stress-free with no time limits, thus promoting and marketing the event website with ease.
5. Analysing and marketing the event as required: An event website makes promotion and analysis of the event, customers, and clients trouble-free.
Using features provided by Hubilo, event promotion and event marketing of the website can be achieved using the proper tools.
6. Gaining more attention to the event by selling tickets through the website: A trusted user or a customer will purchase the ticket for the event from the event registration website rather than going through other platforms. According to a research study done in Europe, 51% people preferred buying the tickets from the event website itself.
Hence, event registration website feature having an option of BUY TICKETS will increase the clicks and sell the event at a quick pace.
7. Keeping blogs and other user-interactive materials inclusive in the website: Having features such as blogs, articles, infographic, e-books, whitepapers, user-interactive materials etc. on the event website enables the user to attain a better understanding of the event and its various aspects. The description of the event and enlisting the numerous advantages of attending it keeps the attendee in the loop of it.
An amazing example of a free reading resource provided by Hubilo is an e-book setting an example of creating such documents and blogs to promote the event and engage the users by the authenticity of the written articles.
8. Establishing customer’s confidence: Give a customer a cosy feeling when they visit the website, rather than them jumping straight to the event registration website page, let them browse through the site entirely.
A responsive event website template with an attractive layout and easy to browse through functionalities will let the customer’s go through an in-depth browsing of the entire event. This aspect is also beneficial to convert few of the customers into potential clients who would want to work with you and be a part of your event.
The listings of sponsors on the event website also invite other plausible sponsors for any future event being held by you or your firm. The more you win the confidence of customers the maximum event attendees you are achieving.
9. Targeting the correct market: Obviously, apart from making an even a big hit in its field, the crucial target of an event is to increase the number of attendees to potential clients. To reach the right audience through the event website and event technologies being used.
By creating a website to handle all the event-related work, the increase in the number of page and website views, ensure we are going in the right direction targeting the right market.
10.Precise attentiveness towards social media marketing: Promotion of an event which has its own website via social media marketing will result in elevation in user engagements. Using the website content and increasing the involvement of users is directly in relation to increase the sale of event tickets.
All the mentioned points directly bring success to your event if it has its own website.
We at Hubilo make this a reality by making an amazing customized website for your event. Being an event-tech company, it accumulates all the important features starting from event ticketing to the event analytics and all the event promotions through various social media platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and so on.