Nowadays, events are much more than mere gatherings. Instead, they are a place where you can promote your brand to spread your business ideas.
In many situations, you can meet like-minded people and form valuable relationships. However, you need to have a viable promotion plan, as well as a way for people to network at the event itself.
To help you achieve these two goals, we’ve researched the best tools for social media management at events. These 10 will help you automate the process.
Buffer is a unique social media tool that focuses mostly on publishing. With it, you can combine your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and even Pinterest accounts. After you’ve combined them, you will be able to manage them from one single dashboard.
With the scheduling calendar also included, you can optimize your audience’s activity on the platform. Buffer saves you a lot of time and many companies like AussieWritings Service. Here are just some of the features:
- An extension for web-browsers that allows you to share to all your channels
- Real-time engagement stats that you can also share and send
- Multiple-account linking for your team members to access it
Events are ephemeral occurrences, but there are things you can always take from the event. Recording memorable takes, conclusions, and speeches are paramount in developing your brand.
For months afterward, you can post this evergreen content in multiple forms. To make this reposting process easier, you can use the Edgar tool. Let’s take a look at how it helps you recycle your content:
- Expiration dates can be set, but you can also manually begin or stop the reposting process
- Edgar helps you categorize your content and set publishing times for each piece
- There is also a browser extension that helps you send content from Edgar to your site, with many added tools
Hootsuite is mostly known as a content publishing tool and marketers all around the world use. However, not many people know that it also has audience interaction features.
The advantage of this social media management tool lies in the fact that it can facilitate interacting with people at your events. How exactly can you accomplish this?
- Use the listening and engagement tools to respond to comments or any other social media post
- Read through in-depth stats reports about the performance of your content
- Have your team use Hootsuite’s multi-account options to work faster
Raffles and giveaways should be an essential part of any event you organize. Giving our discounts and gifts motivates your audience to engage with your brand and grow the vision together.
Organizing these giveaways through social media can be challenging in the middle of an event. For this reason, you might be in need of Rafflecopter, a very useful social media tool. With it, you can:
- Customize entry methods and incentivize specific actions you choose, helping your audience win tickets
- Easily place the giveaway entry form on whichever website you want
- Integrate and share your promotion in real-time, on multiple networks and channels
Twitter is one of the best social networks for managing real-time events. Direct messages and Tweets are the fastest way to engage a customer.
With SocialOomph, you can make that process even faster. The “secret” of this social media management tool likes in the automatized sending of direct messages.
- You can manually choose and approve which followers will receive your DM about an event
- With many keyword search options, you can follow, message and tweet to relevant accounts
- Scheduling is also a big part of SocialOomph, giving you the opportunity to plan and automatize sending invitations and discounts
Facebook offers their own social media management tool in the form of Facebook Events. Promoting your events and creating a network relies heavily on the use of Facebook.
Integrating your created event with this tool will provide you with a much easier way to promote your event. This is because:
- There are location tags that allow people to find your event if it’s near them
- Time and date tags are applied by Facebook’s algorithm for your event to appear in people’s feeds
- Facebook Events makes it easier for people to invite their friends and share the event
Running a campaign for an event usually includes multiple channels, which can be tiring for advertisers to accomplish all at once.
With the help of Boostable, you can have your campaigns run for you. This includes a cleverly-designed interface for creating ads, budget calibration and much more. The only things you need to know are the budget and the goal.
- You can create ads on a simple and interactive dashboard
- Additionally, Boostable can send you emails about how your ads are performing
- Automatically updated audience lists are a great way to improve ad targeting
Every marketer an event organizer has a duty to locate brand advocates amongst an existing group of people. Doing this manually can be tiring, but Social Rank was specifically designed with brand advocates in mind.
You can also check your followers and see if they follow events similar to yours. SocialRank is a great way to single out attendees.
- After you’ve filtered the audience, you can send targeted DMs to anyone
- There is also an option to search through followers of your followers, expanding your targeting even further
- When you’re done with finding your brand advocates, SocialRank will automatically convert the list into a .pdf file for more efficient sharing
Chances are that your event will coincide with other successful events. Why not take the initiative and see what works for your competition?
Socialbakers is a very useful social media tool that allows you to analyze the social performance of your competition. With this analysis, you can find what works for them, and you can use that later on.
- Analysis is available for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
- You can analyze metrics from both the past, as well as turning on advanced tracking for better predictions
- With Socialbakers, you can get the competitive analysis you’ve wanted in multiple forms, including infographics
Zapier is a tool that encourages and increases automation within all of your social media challenges. Once you install Zapier, you can automatize sharing and save valuable time. For example, you can set Zapier to automatically share your new event videos to Facebook and Instagram TV, with you even needed to click. Here are some other amazing features of this tool:
- It’s incredibly easy to use and there are infinite options for total sharing or select promotion
- Team accounts are available for better cooperation and making things work in sync
- All major social media applications can be integrated with Zapier, so you won’t have to worry about compatibility problems.
Events are important facets of every brand, and you should maximize them the best way you can. With these easily-usable social media management tools, you can both free time and get better results.
Engaging with your audience has never been easier, which will lead to better brand engagement. Remember to stay creative, think out of the box and make use of all your resources.