Stakeholder feedback on your event is priceless, but it can be a challenging thing to collect. To solve for this, we have launched the Survey feature, which will enable you to create instant surveys through the organizer dashboard.
What this means is that you will now be able to populate multiple questionnaires across the event, allowing participants to submit their responses before, during, and after the event.
The best part is that the survey set up process is fully customizable.
To give you an idea, here is a microscopic view:
- You can choose the survey type: general event survey or session-specific survey.
- You can decide when you want the participant to see the survey: during the session or when they are leaving the session.
- You can choose which groups the survey will be visible to: Attendees, Booth Members and/or Speakers.
- You can define the CTA label, give a customized name and tagline to the survey.
- You can add your own set of questions or select them from the options provided.
- You can also make certain questions mandatory.
- You can choose the response format from a series of options such as Text, Date, Dropdown, Checkbox, Link, Rating and File.
And what’s more, you can also track each response in real-time and export the data for reference at a later date.
Isn’t this the best way to capture the virtual event experience of your stakeholders and understand what went right and what didn’t?
But this feature doesn’t have to be limited to collecting feedback and you can experiment it with different use cases. For example, you could set up a session-based quiz to evaluate attendees’ understanding of the particular session or perhaps convert it into a contest with prizes.
Alternatively, a session survey could be used by sponsors for lead generation, by asking attendees to submit their contact information, in case they have any doubts or want to explore the product/service displayed. The idea is to not go by the nomenclature and design the survey according to the requirements of YOUR event.
New here? Take a demo of our virtual event platform.
Are you an existing customer and want to share product-related feedback or put in a feature request? Drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org.