The need to shift from an in-person event format to a digital one has been an accelerated journey for event planners and professionals across the globe. The pandemic has surely changed the outlook for events and hence many technology vendors come into play with their innovative and exclusive event design.
Since March, several startups have joined the race to provide the best virtual event platform to event planners and organizers. Started quite slowly, this race is being led by the finest vendors across the globe hosting big annual conferences.
But, what makes them choose a specific virtual event management software?
What kind of questions do the event organizers and planners have while selecting a technology to host their event online?
Let’s deep dive into some of the most asked questions:
- Can we log in to a virtual event you’re currently hosting to see your platform in action?
- Are there any possibilities of further integration if required from our end?
- What kind of analytics does your dashboard provide?
- Do exhibitors get their tracking elements and metrics? Is lead generation possible in this?
- What kind of support from your team are we looking at?
- Are there any branding options available?
- Is there a demo room or a rehearsal stage for speakers?
- How soon can a speaker upload their content?
- Does your virtual event platform provide the speakers with a whiteboard feature?
- Could you guide us with some unique, quirky, and interactive speaker session examples?
- Are your breakout rooms available for all? What are the moderator options?
- Will attendees have to download any software to access or enter the event?
- Are live and on-demand options both available?
- Can attendees go live while an event is on?
- What are the A/V requirements you can embed in the event?
- Do you provide customized branding options?
- How can you guarantee that my exhibitors and sponsors will get the desired ROI?
- How can you ensure attendee engagement with the change in the event format?
- What should be the best event strategy to follow for an online event?
- Have you produced any event similar to ours in terms of scope? If yes, will you be willing to demonstrate us with that example?
The list is never-ending, but I guess we’ve covered most asked questions to a virtual event management software provider.
Make sure to analyze the platforms based on the answers at a granular level. This will give a broad understanding of various software in the market.
Post this you can choose the virtual event management software and vet them according to their price range.
One another factor that plays a crucial role when it comes to the selection process is the reviews and feedback a vendor has received from its clients.
Moving forward event professionals would want to invest in hosting high-quality virtual event experiences to enhance the experience. The current predictions point us in a direction of upcoming hybrid event culture, still virtual would be a vital part of the event programming.
Any format of event you choose, attendee and event experience will always be a priority for organizers!
If you are looking for a best virtual event platform or a best membership management software for digital events, reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org