Hubilo has evolved as one of the most compatible event management software providers to several types of events happening all around the world. Clients in the events industry have numerous requirements of all kinds which need to be met by the vendors.
The multi-event app is one such feature offered by Hubilo’s suite which covers enterprise clients who seek to have software wherein they can create multiple events in a single year.
Indic Academy is an organization which aims to build an intellectual, cultural and spiritual renaissance of Bharat. Incubating various platforms like Indic Book Club, Indica Yoga, Indica Moksha, Indic Knowledge Systems, etc.
Indic Academy opted for a multi-event app with an integrated event networking platform for all the events organizes in 2019. INDICA membership through the app connects attendees with a global community of authors, activists, artists, and academics passionate about bringing a renaissance based on Indic thought.
Let’s have a look at what event technology features are the highlights of INDICA 2019:
1. Multi-Event CMS: Some organizations do multiple events in a single year. For those event organizers and companies to go through the same process every time an event is happening can be tiresome and time-consuming. With Hubilo’s multi-event app solution, event organizers have a choice to go for it if they are going to be using our services multiple times in a year.
Multi-event CMS lets the organizers maintain a list of all the events with their individual dashboard wherein all the individual event’s details can be edited and managed. The main dashboard shows all the list of events that have already been conducted as well as the upcoming events.
For INDICA multi-event app was the most suitable option as it gave them an integrated event networking platform features as well. With various kinds of events like talks, book launches, retreats, heritage tours, and cultural performances, INDICA is one of the many clients who are quite impressed by the DIY dashboard system and effortless onboarding and management of events.
2. Global Feed: Global feed in a multi-event app is the common feed accessible to all the event attendees globally. Any event activity, polls, introductions, links, photos, videos, statuses shared can be viewed by one and all.
The global feed is a great way to encourage more people to take part in the upcoming events and get to know about INDIC hub better. It also helps in growing the community as people tend to comment and like and provide opinions also.
3. Event List: Event list as the name says is the list of all the events organized by INDIC Academy. The list is divided into 2 parts: The events which have been completed and the other side shows the upcoming events.
The events listed contains the details and once you click on the event, it takes you to the screen and preview of the particular event with all the details including the attendee list, event information, schedule, venue and so on. This can be viewed for all the events available.
4. Collapsible Menu (INDICA Hub): Collapsible menu is one of the best features used by the organizers at the best in the event app. As you are already aware of INDIC Academy as a hub of knowledge where authors, poets, spiritual leaders spread their teachings. The collapsible menu named as INDICA Hub in the event app side panel gives the following options:
- Indic Knowledge System
- Advaita Academy
- Indica Pictures
- Indica Yoga
- Igen Plus
- Indic Today
– Indic Book Club
All these options are a weblink to the INDICA website where the attendees and app users can browse for more information about INDIC Academy.
What to look forward to once you sign up in the app?
– Enables you to browse through the content from various platforms for books, courses, commentary and documentaries being offered by INDICA,
– You can find and join the next event at any of our global chapters, interact with the fellow attendees in a discussion forum and share your thoughts on the event and issues beyond the event.
Takeaways from INDICA 2019
A unique concept and a new academy require the right amount of exposure with the correct audience. INDIC is an academy which provides several courses, workshops, seminars and conferences on culture, heritage, and traditional knowledge.
Such thoughts and science of heritage are less pursued by modern society and people. But people who are on the path of sustainability, peace, gaining knowledge and spiritual growth are interested in these courses.
Here are a few takeaways which INDICA events offered to its attendees:
– Using modern technology tools to promote cultural knowledge: A blend of modern technology software and cultural knowledge is significant. Using event technology for events where people seek for spiritual knowledge and peace. The event app resolves the toughest issue of gathering an audience in a community so they can interact with one another. Creating an online community for INDIC followers
Not just engaging with fellow attendees but influencers, leaders, authors, etc is also an option wherein you can chat in the app as well set up business meetings, share your business card.
– Incorporating INDIC hub in a single app: INDIC hub is an accumulation of all the activities and studies under INDIC Academy. INDIC Academy is a part of many types of research, provides courses wherein one can enroll and gain knowledge. INDICA is a hub to many activities like book launches, workshops, seminars, etc. It all comes under the umbrella of INDICA. Event app provides an option for attendees to explore it all with a web link leading them to the description of it.
These are just a few essential takeaways that we hope would help all the corporate event planners out there implement better events.