The Mumbai Chapter of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TIE) is coming up with its conference TiECON Mumbai 2022, India’s Leading Entrepreneurial Conclave. This year is going to be centred on the theme of India Ahead- The new norm of innovation and cutting edge technology and how is it compatible with your current business and ideas?
TiECON 2016 was about Disruption and Transformation. TiECON showcased the best of the best speakers and entrepreneurs. The idea was to bring together entrepreneurs from various economies under one roof and share views on disruptions which has radically transformed the scenario of entrepreneurship and startups.
Quoting Mr Pradeep Udhas, Global TiE Board Member & TiE Mumbai Board Member;
“Our vision at TiE Mumbai is to be the gateway to TiE’s Silicon Valley ecosystem. Unique initiatives such as ‘The Biggest Indian Pitch’ and taking 5 most innovative startups to Silicon Valley will be the first step in this direction.”
What is new this year?
TiECON is spotlight this year is to think about how the ecosystem is going to get the change in the next 5 years. And hence, TiECON is named TiECON Mumbai 2022– “India Ahead- Innovation & cutting edge technology is the new norm, but how compatible is it with your current business & ideas?”
This is the place where you will find out about how current and future technology like IoT, BIG Data, AI/Machine Learning, Space Tech, FinTech, Smart Cities are going to shape industries such as Manufacturing, Retail, BFSI, Auto/Transport, Travel, Healthcare and other sectors in the next 5 years.
Convinced? Wait till you read this. 5 reasons why you shouldn’t miss TiECON Mumbai 2022:
- Over 1000 delegates comprising of Entrepreneurs, Investors, Thought Leaders and Policy Makers to take part in the conclave.
- Eminent speakers such as Ajay Bhushan Pandey, CEO of UIDAI, Amitabh Kant, CEO of NITI Aayog, Vijay Sharma, Founder of Paytm, Sharad Sharma, Co-founder of iSPIRT, Vidhya Balan, Bollywood Actress, KRS Jamwal, MD TATA Industries and many more.
- This is where over 50+ curated startups and 25+ growth stage VC portfolio companies will get a chance to showcase their business journeys.
- Five of the most innovative startups will be sponsored to visit TiECON Silicon Valley to meet key ecosystem partners.
- Workshops on Valuation and Fund Raising, Design Thinking, Marketing and Branding and Social Media Marketing.
Tweet #TiECONMumbai2022 and stay connected.
— TiE Mumbai (@TiEMumbai) March 14, 2017
Remember- TiECON 2016 saw 1700+ attendees. It’s the one-stop place for networking with like-minded entrepreneurs and meet crowd from various genres.
So, mark your dates and register yourself here. Be ready to be at The St. Regis Mumbai, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on 17–18 March, 8 am.