UBM– A global business-to-business (B2B) events organizer, headquartered in London, stretches its history as long as 200 years back as a multimedia company.
Its principal operations have included live media and B2B communications, marketing services and data provision, which serves to fields like technology, healthcare, trade & transport, ingredients and fashion industries.
But in the year 2015, UBM rebranded itself to focus primarily on B2B events. And within 2 years, it has emerged as an #EventNinja who is setting high standards for other event organizers.
It is refurbishing the ways of organizing events not only in terms of quantity but quality as well.
UBM has surfaced as a leading business event organizer through a portfolio of exhibitions, content led conferences & seminars. It believes in bringing together the buyers and sellers from around the world by providing a common platform to foster the trade.
Apart from that, UBM’s expert team is the backbone and the core reason why they stand out from others. Why? Because they are connected to the international network while partnering with the local markets and delivering something which is incomparable and is unique in itself.
What sets UBM apart from other organizers?
1. Extensive experience- In a year, UBM organizes more than 25 large scale exhibitions and 40 conferences across the country and hence facilitating the bridge for trade across various industries.
2. Field expertise- Their established events are not just big but have also been contributing to the industries, bringing together quality trade sellers and buyers from all over the world and thus acting as a catalyst for new ideas, ventures, enterprises and business.
3. High deliverable- Every conference of UBM is well researched, diligently planned and flawlessly executed to deliver a high quality experience to meet a client as well as business requirements.
What’s coming up this year?
This year, UBM is coming up with 70 events to serve the Indian market. Almost 15 sectors have been included viz; Agriculture, Food, Pharma and Bioindustry, Construction & Building, Furniture, Jewellery, Safety & Security, Energy and much more.
UBM has been a key player in the field of event industry and makes sure that events are an in investment to amplify the enterprise and its network for its clients.
Here is the list of upcoming events UBM is bring to the country. Have a look!
1. Hyderabad Jewellery Fair 2017 on 11th May at Hyderabad International Convention Center, Hyderabad. It is also scheduled at Ahmedabad and Mumbai as well.
2. OSH India Expo is India’s largest occupational safety and health show happening on 29th & 30th May at Chennai Trade Center, Chennai.
3. Security & Fire Expo India on 1st July at Chennai Trade Center, Chennai. This event is creating spectacular opportunities in the world of security.
4. PharmaLytica is India’s most comprehensive analytics, lab and pharma machinery expo happening on 11th & 12th August at HITEX, Hyderabad.
5. Annual Cleaning Validation Workshop CPhI is glad to introduce this workshop scheduled on June 22nd-23rd in Mumbai.
6. Waste and SaniTech India aims to create the ideal environment for the waste management, recycling and sanitation industry to experience tremendous growth happening on 14th & 15th September at Ashoka Hotel, New Delhi.
7. Renewable Energy India 2017 is the global epicenter of renewable energy solutions. The expo is scheduled on 20–22th September at India Expo Centre, Greater Noida.
8. FI India 2017 is an exhibition where national and international exhibitors from food processing backgrounds showcase their products. It is happening on 9–11th November at Bombay Convention Center, Mumbai.
9. India Nuclear Energy 2017 is India’s exclusive event for the nuclear energy sector happening on 9th & 10th November at Nehru Center, Worli, Mumbai.
10. IFSEC India is a one-stop event for the exhibitors who want to showcase their product to more than 18,000 Security Professionals. The expo is scheduled on 6–8th December at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
Want to keep updated with UBM’s events and expos. Check out their Event Calendar here.
One more thing for which UBM is being known for is embracing event technology and creating experiences for its attendees and not just events. UBM knows very well how an event-tech can help in alleviating the success of its events. And that definitely is making UBM a shining star in the MICE Industry of India.
If you liked this, you might like our blog as well. Check it our here.